My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Survey

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Definitely. I like to be held.

2. A morning person? No way.

3. Are you a perfectionist? Sometimes, I can be. About certain things.

4. An only child? Nope. I have one sister. But I'd rather be an only child.

5. Catholic: Ha. Hardly

6. In your pajamas? Nope. And it's really none of your business what I'm wearing.

7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Nope. It was broken a year ago, but now it's all better.

8. Okay styling other people's hair? Not really. I'm no good at it.

9. Left handed? Nope.

10. Addicted to MySpace? Uh, no.

11. Shy around the opposite gender? Nope.

12. Loud? Yes

DO YOU:

12. Bite your nails? Yes.

13. Get paranoid at times? Yes, sometimes I'm too paranoid.

14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? All the time.

15. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yes

16. Enjoy country music? Only when I'm sad and depressed. But occasionally, if I'm happy I may listen to one or two specific country CD's. So basically, you can tell my mood by what CD is in my CD player.

17. Enjoy jazz music? Eh, not really.

18. Enjoy smoothies? Yes, so good.

19. Enjoy talking on the phone? Yes, if I'm talking to someone I like.

20. Have a lot to learn? It's always good to learn something new.

21. Have a pet? No.

22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? I used to, but not anymore. Now I have fallen for the right person.

23. Have all your grandparents died? No, both my grandmothers are alive.

24. Have at least one sibling? Yes.

25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes.

26. Have had a broken bone? Nope

27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yes

HAVE YOU:

28. Changed a diaper? Yes.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? I think so.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? No. And I don't really dye my hair anymore.
31. Had surgery? Yes
32. Killed anyone? Never.
33. Had your haircut within the last week? Three weeks ago.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in the bed beside you? Boy Wonder, my wonderful boyfriend.
2. Saw you cry?: That would probably be Boy Wonder, too.
3. Went to the movies with you? Um, are you seeing a pattern here? Boy Wonder.
4. You went to the mall with?: Seth, my best friend in the world
5. You went to dinner with? Boy Wonder.
6. You talked to on the phone? Boy Wonder.
7. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? Boy Wonder. duh
8. Broke your heart? damn ex-boyfriend, Robert. I hope he dies a slow, painful death.
9. Made you laugh? Boy Wonder, of course

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? probably my nose. I think that might be kind of cool
2. Be serious or be funny? depends on the situation, but most of the time, funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? skim.
4. Die in a fire or drown? fire
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Ha. is this a trick question? if you're talking about my mom, then I would rather spend time with my enemies. But if you're talking about my dad, then I guess I would rather spend time with him.

Okay, I'd like pretty much anyone who reads my blog to do this one. Luke, that means you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home