My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, September 29, 2006

11 layers

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Cynthia Denise
birthday: May 3, 1980
Current Location: work
Eye Color: hazel green
Hair Color: dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your fears: heights and escalators
Your perfect pizza: lots of meat, jalapeno peppers, and extra cheese
Goal for future: to be successful at my career and to be happy with the one I love

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:

Your thoughts first waking up: hmm. . . work out or snooze button? Yeah, I think I'll hit the snooze.
Your best physical feature: I'm going to say. . . breasts.
Your bedtime: sometime around midnight or so
Your most missed memory: weekends with my grandparents

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:

Pepsi or Coke: I'm off caffeine, but if I was still on it, I would actually choose Mountain Dew
McDld's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or NesteA: no preference
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Again, I'm off caffeine, but given the choice, cappuccino all the way

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?

Smoke: no
Take a shower: Everyday
Think you've been in love: I am now
Believe in yourself: Eh, on my good days

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: yep
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: no
Eaten Sushi: no
Been dumped: no, thank goodness
Gone skating: nope
Dyed your hair: no

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER:

Played a stripping game: yes, strip poker
Gotten beaten up: nope
Changed who you were to fit in: yes, occasionally. I'm a big pushover

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD:

Age you're hoping to be married: I don't have a deadline. When it happens, it happens. I am with the person that I'm hoping to spend the rest of my life with so it will happen eventually.

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY

Best eye color: don't care as long as they're focused on me
Best hair color: doesn't matter
Clothing style: doesn't matter

LAYER TEN: TIME

1 MINUTE AGO: 9:08 am
1 HOUR AGO: surfing the web at work
1 DAY AGO: the 28th: cleaning my apartment in preparation of Boy Wonder coming over to my place tonight
1 YEAR AGO: heartbroken after the end of a devastating relationship. My, how things can change in a year.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE:

I LOVE: Boy Wonder.
I FEEL: alert and bored
I HATE: working
I HIDE: If I said that, then it wouldn't stay hidden now would it? I have to keep some secrets.
I MISS: my flat stomach
I NEED: to study
I WANT: to win the lottery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home