My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I hate Daniel Powter

I hate Daniel Powter. He is a freaking loser with a piece of crap song that is more overrated than the show it has been featured on. I'm not even going to mention the show's name because it's so stupid and because I don't want to give it or the song any more mentions than it already gets. I think that his song will go down as one of the worst "One Hit Wonders" of this decade. The radio stations seem to enjoy shoving his song down our collective throats. If they think that song makes you feel better when you are having a bad day, they are mistaken. I'm having a bad day and I just want to throw my computer speakers out the damn window every time I hear the song. But I need my computer to work, so I just mute my internet radio station. Stupid Daniel Powter. I hate him even more than I hate Martha Stewart. Stupid bitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

Hi, I hope your day gets better.
The rest of Daniel's album is quite good however. I don't know why they don't play those songs more.

October 19, 2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Aggression!

October 22, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

His song DOES annoy the holy crap out of me.

October 22, 2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home