My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good day

I got it! I got it! In case you are wondering, I'm referring to my internship counseling sex offenders. Woo-hoo! Starting in January, their healthcare will be in my hands. I am so incredibly excited. And a little bit nervous, I must admit. Oh, and I also found out my grade for my Family Counseling class so far. It includes the midterm grade and the online discussion questions that we've been doing. I have a 99 in the class. So unless I totally screw up on the papers and final exam, I should get an A+. But dammit, why couldn't my average be a 100? See, that's what happens when you get a boyfriend. Your grades go straight to hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Congrats on the internship. And you have to watch out for those boyfriends. I am also a Democrat in a sea of Republicans down here in Idaho.

October 13, 2006 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home