My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Breaking up is hard to do

Maybe it's just me, but I think if two people break up or divorce, they should just stay that way. Especially if you have kids. Shockingly enough, not everyone believes in this philosophy. Not my parents. But my parents are far from normal anyway. Apparently, my parents are doing the big nasty again. Yeah, I'll give you a minute to recover from the shock. I know it took me a while. I'm pretty sure my dad is just using her for the sex since he still has his other girlfriend on the side. He did have another one, but he dumped her because she was doing drugs. That's the kind of women my dad hangs out with. I guess even he has his limits. I'm pretty sure he's got a fourth one somewhere too. And now my mom's staying with him! It's supposed to be temporary (it's a long story), but she will probably insinuate herself into his life. I do not have enough money to buy all his girlfriends Christmas presents. I'm thinking of doing an anti-parent trap thing to try to split them up. . . any ideas?

Okay, I know I promised all of my faithful blog readers (like all 5 of them) that I wouldn't complain and gripe about my sister's drama anymore. For the most part, I have kept to that, except for the day when she met Boy Wonder and went crazy. But that was personal. I will still hold to that. My sister is still nuts, but I am sick of everyone else griping and complaining about her. I work with my grandmother and every day, it's the same old crap. I don't know why she bothers to complain or why she bothers to hope for anything, but I wish they would all shut up already! Seriously, I don't care how my sister is ruining her life this week. As long as she isn't taking me down with her, I'm good. I have a theory. I think that they all like to focus on my sister and her stupid, pathetic life because it takes away the focus from their own stupid, pathetic (and boring) lives. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if my sister weren't causing problems. That's just the family counselor in me talking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

That's just weird. And I agree, they complain because they have nothing going on in their own lives.

November 01, 2006 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, all families do this I believe. The talking I mean...

Not the splitting up then getting back together again thing...

November 03, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home