My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The next level

So Boy Wonder and I finally took our relationship to the next level and we actually got physical. . . well, more physical than we've been anyway. It was pretty great. This whole thing is just weird to me because I feel so much more for him than I've felt for anyone else. I felt a little discombobulated afterwards. Of course, he was great. He wasn't even going to at first because he said that he didn't want to do anything that I wasn't ready for. Can you believe it? I actually pressured him, not that he was complaining of course. Hehe. Or maybe it was some kind of reverse psychology on his part. But he's totally interested in more than just sex. If that was all he was interested in, he would have given up and lost interest ages ago. So it's nice to know that someone actually wants me for more than my body. And he loves me. I'm just so happy about it. I think the best part of that night was just being with him after. It was nice afterglow. . . lots of cuddle time. Nice. We just keep moving up and up and up. Honestly, I think we're a little crazy. We've moved so fast that I can barely catch my breath. This is the first time that I've moved fast emotionally as opposed to moving fast physically. But it was so much better because of it. Knowing that he loves me and wants to spend his life with me just made it so much better. And I love him. The thought of forever doesn't scare me anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Don't make me jealous, ma'am. Or I might have to call you ma'am!

August 23, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home