My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Survey

Nice little survey I found on some random blog. I did have my first date with Leather Boy. Not to worry, I will blog all about it on a later post. Just thought I would take a break from my busy social life and have a little fun. Anyone who wants to copy this survey, feel free.

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Thousand Island
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Anything with spicy food
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15-20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Mexican
Name three foods you detest above all others. beans, bananas, and tomatoes
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Have no favorite dish. It varies
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Extra cheese, lots of meat, jalapeno peppers
What do you like to put on your toast? Strawberry jelly
What is your favorite type of gum? Don’t chew gum

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? I don’t know. . . 20??
Number of contacts in your email address book? More than my cell phone, probably less than 30. I don’t know exactly
What is your wallpaper on your computer? Picture of me with a gun
What is your screensaver on your computer? Blank screen.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Oh yeah. . . and those will never be on this blog. I’m sure all of you will be very relieved
How many land line phones do you have in your house? None. I only use a cell phone.
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The stove. . . I rarely cook.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Top 40’s.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? 2 . . . well, I guess three if you count the remote that goes with one of them. Hey, I told you I need sex on a regular basis and when a girl’s alone. . . you gotta do what you gotta do.

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Jesus, I have no idea. Maybe the people who know me can tell me. My butt? My smile?
Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed
Do you like your smile? Sometimes
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope
Would you like to? Sure, the fat from my stomach would be nice
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Nope. I get in and get out.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell
When was the last time you had a cavity? Never, I am proud to say
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Grad school textbook
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Never

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? As controlling as I am, I think that even some things should remain a mystery
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Mmm. . . Savannah, I think. It’s kind of sexy and it was actually my fake name during my time as a phone actress. Yes, you heard me. I did that.
How do you express your artistic side? Refer to the prior question.
What color do you think you look best in? oh, I look good in anything. . . but black is very slimming
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I’m tough, so I could think I could take it for, oh, let’s say . . . a good week.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Hair. Don’t even ask how, you wouldn’t want to know. And then there are other non-food items that have . . . let’s just say. . . surprised me.
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Have you met my family? God, no.
How often do you go to church? Never. I am against organized religion in all its forms.
Have you ever saved someone's life? Not that I’m aware of. I have donated blood though, so who knows?
Has someone ever saved yours? Not unless you count all my friends who have saved my life simply by being there for me when I have needed you the most. You guys have been more family to me than my own. Thank you Luke, Dos, Seth, and Laura.

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I’d probably even do it for less . . . clothes are so restricting. I love being nude!
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Hell, yeah.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Again, I’d probably even do it for less. We’re talking money here. And how hard would it be to get it up for a hot woman?
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Hmm . . . this might take a little bit more money and little bit more morphine. And I think the amount of money would depend on the finger.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Absolutely
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? I am such a slut. I would do it for $2,000, As World Traveler would have said, I am a “Free Spirit.” Ha.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Hey, my taste buds have been ingesting things a lot hotter all my life. This is not a problem.
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? If it was guaranteed I wouldn’t get caught or punished, then yes. . . bonus points for it being a Bush-loving, conservative, redneck.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? I wouldn’t shave my head, but everything else, why not?
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I think it might take slightly more money to entice me to give up TV for an entire year

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Wow! I loved the survey, but I can't bring myself to do it too.

The one thing that SHOCKED me? The TV for a year for $25,000. I would so do that! And you know how many movies you could watch instead??

July 27, 2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home