My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Celebrity Lookalikes

There is a website that I have discovered on my random search of new and exciting material on the web. It is called My Heritage and it actually allows you to scan a picture of yourself into the computer so that they can supposedly scan your face and tell you what celebrities you most look like. I could not resist doing this. I've only done one picture so far and the results were surprising, to say the least. Below is the picture that I scanned in.



Apparently, the list of celebrities they came up with that most resembled me were Drew Berrymore, Hillary Clinton (what???), Julianne Moore, Shakira, Elizabeth Taylor, Christina Ricci, and Anne Hathaway. Huh. Very diverse group, wouldn't you say? Maybe my readers out there could suggest who I really look like. Be kind please. Does my face actually resemble any of these people? I intend on uploading another picture later to see what other group I get. I'll post those results as well. This is so much fun. You really should try it. It's great when you're bored and have nothing else to do.

By the way, the past two days have been awful because my boyfriend has been out of town. **Sigh.** No IM's or emails from work as has been our habit. He gets back in tonight. However, he has been calling every chance he can. He called me tonight and then I had to go because I arrived at work as I am working the overnight shift at the shelter. He then called me an hour later just to say that he was trying to sleep, but couldn't because he was thinking of me and he needed to hear my voice. How sweet is that? We see each other again Saturday. The really, really, really bad thing is that he leaves to go out of town AGAIN on Sunday and doesn't get back until Friday. And because of my work schedule, we're probably not even going to see each other until Monday. So that will be really hard. I swear, I think I'm falling hard for this guy. I also really admire Laura for doing a long distance relationship for so long and I have no idea how she did it.

Before I sign out on this post, I want to wish my good friend Luke a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Luke! Don't think I've forgotten about you in all the excitement over my social life. I love you and miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home