My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Celebrity Lookalikes Part 2

Okay, here goes my second part of the celebrity lookalike experiment. Let's see what the computer comes up with, shall we? Here is the first picture to be submitted. I thought I looked quite fetching and tan in the Bahamas.


Here is my list: Joni Mitchell, Drew Berrymore (but as a young child), Val Kilmer (ha!), and Lise Meitner. Stupid computer. Let's try again.

Okay, here is a pic of the very first time I ever held a gun. Woo-hoo! I love going to the shooting range.


Okay, computer. . . give me some of that sweet, sweet stuff. Most diverse group yet. First person they give me is Oprah Winfrey. Hehe. Then we have Eddie Murphey, Spike Lee (what the hell man?), Carrie Underwood, and Beyonce Knowles. Okay, seriously. . . maybe not so much diverse as it just contains a lot of black people. Maybe it was my shirt?

All right, last picture, I promise. This is one of me in front of a waterfall when World Traveler and I went to North Carolina. Nice and outdoorsy.


And here goes nothing. And the Oscar goes to. . . Matthew Perry (hot, don't you think?), Spike Lee (again?!?), Samuel L. Jackson (I have always thought he was hot), Eddie Murphy, and Meryl Streep.

Now I just don't know whether this database is crap or whether I'm just very versatile in who I can look like. And I mean very versatile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first picture is really pretty! You go in the Bahamas!

Guess what? I think I am going to be visiting Luke at the same time as you! We will have SOOOOOO much fun (talking about Luke). :)

August 06, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

That is so awesome! I haven't seen you on so long!!! Now I'm really excited about August!

August 06, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Hey, what about me!? Can't I be excited too??

And you do look like Spike Lee! I never placed it!

August 10, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Luke,

I suppose you are allowed to be excited. After all, I am really excited to be able to see you. Can't wait!

And I guess if you think about it long and hard, I do kind of bear a resemblance to Spike Lee. I guess I look more like him than Hilary Clinton.

August 13, 2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home