My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Spinning round and round like a merry go round

I know, you probably thought I was passed out from exhaustion. . . probably from another car accident. It's been so long since my last entry. My life has been work, school, work, school, work, school. . . and did I mention more work? I feel like I'm a little ovverwhelmed since the end of the semester is coming up. I have paper upon paper and Father's Day couldn't have come at a worse time. But this weekend I managed to get a lot of work done so I actually feel better about everything. It's all about priorites.

I've decided to go another round in the oh so wonderful world of yahoo personals, match.com, and myspace. What have I gotten myself into? I don't know if my schedule can take it. Hell, I don't know if my body can take it. Take from that statement what you will. I have a tentative date with someone I'll call Mr. Med Student this Thursday. I'm supposed to talk to another guy who I'll call Mr. World Traveler about making plans tonight. I have no idea when I'm going to squeeze him in, but I guess I will check my calendar and try my best. I never thought I would have to check my calendar to plan a date. I hope these guys aren't put off by the fact that I'm too busy. I hope that I'm not spreading myself too thin. I'm trying to cut back my hours at the shelter. They can just do without me working all the extra hours. I need a life. Besides, it's kind of fun getting in dating mode again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Maybe dating will make it feel like you are not always at work. Sorry you are so busy lately.

June 14, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Well you've certainly been working very hard, it's about time you took a break and had a bit of fun in the "ME" sense. Good for you, be safe and enjoy yourself.

Congratulations on the birth of baby niece Abigail, maybe she'll make your sister grow up finally. I'm so glad to read that she's doing ok and the paediatrician says she'll be all good.

Take care of yourself!

June 16, 2006 1:55 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Welcome back! Missed you!

Did you get the DVD I sent you?

June 16, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Luke,

Yes!! I did get the DVD. I meant to tell you, but I forgot in all my excitement. Thanks so much!!

June 17, 2006 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home