My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Good times, good times

As many of you know, my 26th birthday is fast approaching. Well. . . I guess I still have four months, but whatever. I am going to have a ball on my birthday. Wendy's was recently running a promotion so that for every medium or large cup you bought, you could earn credits for free miles with Airtran. If you got 128 of them (which was their maximum), they are worth 2 free round trip tickets to anywhere Airtran flies. Well, Kim and I both managed to do this. We ate a lot of Wendy's for two months straight. . . and we would buy the empty cups by themselves. Kim and I have decided to go away for my birthday. We are going to the Grand Bahamas and to San Francisco. How cool is that?

I am so excited because I have always wanted to go to both of these places. It'll be right in between school semesters too, so it works out perfectly. Kim and I are trying to busy ourselves with making plans on passports, hotels, things to do, etc. If anyone has been to either of these places and you have some tips on things to do or the best restaurants, let me know. We are not going to the San Francisco zoo because we have one in Atlanta and we are not going to their aquarium because Atlanta now has the world's largest one. That's right, I said world's largest aquarium. Eat your heart out. I have an annual pass to it and can't wait to go.

Kim and I have been so busy planning our birthday trip that we forgot about the visitors that are coming to see us in February. Hehe. Sorry, Luke. We didn't really forget, we just remembered that we still have planning to do for that trip as well. I still have to figure out what we are going to do and everything. I'm really looking forward to the coming months though. Good friends, good traveling. What more could a girl ask for?

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

I am looking forward to just hanging out with you, even if its just watching TV for 4 days. Though visiting the LARGEST AQUARIUM IN THE WORLD will work out, too. I love GA!

January 18, 2006 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home