My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Birthday Connor









Today we had my mephew's birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. His actual birthday is on the 18th, but we had the party today. As you can tell by the pictures, he had a blast. It was so fun. It's hard to believe that he's already a year old. To think that it was one year ago that I was being woke up in Los Angeles at 5:30 in the morning (their time) to be informed that my sister was in labor. . . good times, good times. It was a great party and Connor is the most beautiful one year old in the world. But then again, I may be biased.

I know that I haven't been a regular blog writer lately, but I have been a little crazed. I will catch everyone up soon, I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

She's back!

December 11, 2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Aaww Cynthia, he is so gorgeous! I love the first pic with everything all over his gob. Geez, I want one of them lol

December 12, 2005 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home