My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's resolutions are a tricky thing, I think. I have made them in the past, but I usually forget about them two weeks after January 1st. I have come to the conclusion that they are pretty much useless. I feel that if you are going to do something (or if you want to do something), then you should just do it. You shouldn't do it just because it's a new year and you feel like you have to make commitments to do something. So here are the things that I am GOING to do. I am going to work on doing these things even beyond the year 2006. Jesus, I can't believe it's 2006 already.

1) don't let my family get to me as much (that one is going to be REALLY hard)

2) exercise more

3) eat better

4) actually save money (even with my limited income)

5) make a budget and STICK WITH IT!

So those are things I am planning to do. I think I can manage it. Hopefully. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Meh, resolutions. I'm doing a challenge, to prove I can with the assumption I can't. Might work.

January 05, 2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home