My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Study, study, study, pack, pack, pack

Today was long. . . very long. I spent the day alternating between studying and packing. I also went out running errands before my exam. I think my midterm went pretty well. There were some multiple choice questions where you either knew them or you didn't. I might have gotten a B on the exam. This class might actually be my first B in grad school. Yeah, I know. Poor me.

After the midterm, I went out to dinner with a couple of people from my class. They're cool people and it was good fun. We all had a drink, too. I had my usual Sex on the Beach and it was good. It was just what I needed after the week I've had. Seriously. Good food, good alcohol, good conversation.

When I got home, I chatted online with Luke, Cindy, and Laura. Cindy was planning the stff we were going to do in L.A. We're planning on going to San Diego and Mexico. We're going to go kayaking and snorkeling. We're going to have so much fun. I think the change in scenery is just what I need.

I know today's post was a short and probably boring one, but not a lot happened today. I have to get up bright and early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment and tomorrow night, it's off to L.A. And Luke is meeting me here in Atlanta. . . woo-hoo! For those of you who are interested, I will be able to keep up with my blog entries while I'm in L.A. since Luke will have his computer. So you can keep up on all of my adventures across the country. And if you want to call me, for crying out loud remember the time difference! Do NOT call me at 5:00 in the morning like my family did last December. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home