My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Flight Watch 2005

I never realized before how interesting the Atlanta airport is. . . the sights, the sounds,the smells. Yeah, you know why I never realized how interesting the airport is? Because it really isn't. So Luke and I have pretty much been stuck here for like ten hours. . . or maybe just five. Whatever. Our flight was supposed to leave at 9:05 and it has been delayed until 11:20. So we won't arrive in L.A. until 1:00 L.A. time, which is 4:00 am our time. Oy.

It has been an entertaing experience in the airport with Luke though. I bought Luke a sandwich from Chick-fil-A, which he needed after circling the runway for an hour. I had a sandwich from the Atlanta Bread Company. I decided to go healthy and get just mustard and that's when I realized that sandwiches are boring without mayonnaise. Duh. Luke was desperately searching for an outlet for his computer and phone. We were eyeing this one kid for like an hour. I told Luke that I could offer to sleep with him in exchange for use of the outlet, but Luke said that he couldn't charge anything in three minutes. Ha.

Finally, Luke managed to commander an outlet. I alternated between reading and complaining about the fact that I was bored because he was ignoring me. He was refusing to let me use his computer because he was using it. . . like it was his or something. The nerve. Luke took a couple of pictures of me so that he could post one on his blog. He actually gave me warning this time and I was able to make myself even more spectacularly beautiful than I already was. Of course, one of the pictures actually came out crappy and he chose to use that one. . . probably out of spite. He's just jealous. I swear, why did he even warn me about taking a picture in the first place? I told him that if he didn't do it right, then he would have to do it again. He said, "I'm not your boyfriend!" Well, he didn't do it again. Yep, sounds like my boyfriend alright.

I really shouldn't say mean things about him though because he did say nice things about me in his blog. . .like the fact that I am hot and funny and smell nice and of course, single. Yeah, he was going great until he threw in "rich" and "talks alot." Of course, I told him that I'm only talking a lot right now to make up for the fact that he's ignoring me. So there.

****FLIGHT WATCH 2005**** Our Flight has now been delayed until 12:00 and estimated arrival time in Los Angeles is expected at 1:30 (their time). We will bring you further updates as they develop. Thank you for staying with us through this breaking news update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home