My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

So very, very tired

The past few days have been very hectic. Yesterday was just filled with work. I had a lot of e-mails to catch up on from being out of the office for five days. I really despise getting up at 5:15. One of the e-mails did include my application for teleworking though so it looks like that might become a reality. Yay. I am so beyond excited. I also registered for a teleworking training class. It lasts all day and is scheduled for the day that I am scheduled to leave for L.A. in July. Something tells me that might be a very busy day. But I think that means I might be able to start working from home pretty soon after getting back from my vacation. Yay again. Work actually went by pretty fast and then I got to head off to class in the rain. Seriously, won't this rain ever quit?? It's supposed to be the first day of summer for crying out loud.

Class went by pretty quickly as well. We finished up watching everyone else's video interviews and our professor said that we all did really well. But what else was he going to say? I know he means that I was the best. :) Actually, all the ones I saw were really good. I realized that our final is next Tuesday and I have no idea what's going to be on it. I mean, it's essay and so subjective. I did find out that we have to do a genogram (family tree) for part of our final exam. It's due next Tuesday. Sounds like pointless busy work to me. What the hell does that have to do with Clinical Interviewing? Also sounds like the Professor can't figure out what else to test us on. Oh well. Anyway, when I got home I actually bought my plane tickets to L.A. and e-mailed that information to Luke and Cindy. Yay. I can't wait to go out there. It looks like I will be there for 6 full days, so that will be a nice vacation. Think of all the food that we'll eat. . . I better bring some elastic pants.

Today was pretty much the same, only exhausting. I have been so tired lately. Maybe I just haven't recovered from my trip to Rochester yet. Work was very slow and boring. I did manage to balance my checkbook though. After work I headed off to the gym. I had a nice workout, but not as long as I would have liked because it was a lot busier than it usually is. I guess everyone is trying to get ready for summer. Whatever. . . some of us try to stay in shape all year round so get out of my gym chumps. I did some cardio, a little weights, and of course my 155 crunches though. I really need to get back in gear with this workout business. After that, I came home to study and get stuff done. I called Cindy at work, but she couldn't talk because she was in the middle of something. She said she would call me later but she never did. I don't know why she doesn't call me anymore. She used to call every once in a while. It would be nice if she made more of an active effort to keep in touch. Oh well. At least I'll see her soon. And I'll send her a card or something. I'm so tired right now. I think I'll do some laundry, maybe the dishes, and then try to get to bed at a reasonable hour. We'll see how that works out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Wow! Working from home! That's great. Good luck on that!

Elastic pants.. I love it!

I know what you mean about the gym.. I remember the big slumps and then the really popular times. I'm like.. I'M HERE EVERY DAY PEOPLE.. GO AWAY.

June 23, 2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home