My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sex, lies, and videotape. . . well maybe just sex and videotape

This weekend was pretty cool. I woke up on Friday in a much better mood than I was on Thursday. Work was so busy. I went in and we had 50 e-mails. How did that happen? Oh well. Something to do. I also spent the day trying to get vacation time for my trip to L.A. This is turning into one great big pain in the ass. I think I'm going to have to use one extra vacation day because one of my coworkers can't cover for me after all on of the days that I'm going to be gone. Oh well. It'll all work out. I'm so excited for that trip. I also got a call from the car dealership during work that my car was FINALLY ready to be picked up. The highlight of my day. Someone only hit me ages ago and it's only been at the dealership for three weeks. So I now get to pick up my car after work. Woo-hoo! After work, I went to pick up my car. I got off at 4 and I knew they closed at 6. Well with Atlanta traffic, I managed to get there 10 minutes before they closed. And I got my car. . . oh how I've missed it. Then I went to the grocery store. I also had to call Robert and give him directions to my place ro meet me before the party. Isn't that funny? My boyfriend doesn't even know how to get to my place. But he hadn't been there since our first date four months ago.

When Robert finally arrived at my place, we set off for my friend's "sex toy" party. It was. . . interesting. We even played fun games and stuff. And yes, I did buy a few items. It was a little crazy. Of course Robert and I agreed that most of the stuff was a little more expensive than it should have been. I mean, you can buy most of the stuff that was being sold on the Internet for a lot cheaper. After the party, we went back to my place and we were up a little later than we probably should have been. He would have spent the night, but apparently my bed was too soft. Whatever. He left around 1 and I tried to get some sleep since I had to be up at 5:45 in the morning. Ugh, I hate my schedule.

Saturday at work was very busy, but at least it went by fast. And none of the customers gave me too hard of a time, which was good. Then I went home and slept for two hours because I was exhausted. And then Seth was there! I hadn't seen him in weeks so I was happy that he was able to come over. We went to our usual Mexican place and caught up on all the gossip and then we went to see The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. That was such a hilarious movie. I highly recommend it. When we got home, Seth and I had a lot of fun with my dad's video camera. I really hope that my dad never sees that footage. Seth and I talked about sex and Robert a lot. We talked about other things too, though. But we watched it back and it was so funny. Then we both crashed around 2:00 am because all that videotape left us exhausted.

Today I hope to do my interview wih my cousin if she dosen't flake out and maybe Seth and I will fool around with the video camera some more. It's been a great weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend. See you in a couple days.

June 13, 2005 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will see you next weekend! Woohoo. . . and perhaps we can have some sweet tea, now that I am in the south!

June 13, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Hey,

I know you have to choose an anonymous identity, but can't you at least put a name in your comments? I guess it's a good thing I can narrow it down. There are only a couple of people who would bother to comment in my blog. Hehe. Can't wait to see you Laura. :)

June 14, 2005 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'all should be grateful I posted at all :-P

Hee hee! see you this weekend. . . :) Laura

June 14, 2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home