My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"He'll just die faster"

So today's horoscope reads: "You know what really matters, so don't waste your time on what doesn't." I think maybe I'll take that to heart today. Seriously, I'm getting used to this whole waking up at 5:30 thing. . . do you think maybe if I say it enough times, I'll convince myself?? I get to work and somehow Carl's Jr. went from 2,800 e-mails to TEN THOUSAND overnight and Hardee's went from 60 to ONE THOUSAND. **SIGH** Oh well. I like it because it means I have a lot to do. And there's talk of another twelve hour e-mail-a-thon to try to get caught up. Yay. I love time and a half. Of course, they want some of us to come in on Sunday. Hello?? My boyfriend's birthday is on Monday and I have stuff to do to prepare. No can do.

Speaking of. . . I may go see him tonight. Of course he was very vague on the phone last night. Something about someone else **may** ask him to do something today or something. So basically he can get together with me if something better doesn't come up. Oh well. I have to work out first and then we'll see if we can see each other. If not, then oh well. I think it's ironic that my schedule is about ten times crazier than his and yet I seem to be able to make more time for him than he can make for me. Hmmm. . . but I'm just going to do what my horoscope says and concentrate on what matters. And if I can't see him, then I'll just go home and watch American Idol. It'll be his loss anyway. At least he's not standing me up.

So today will be a good, busy day either way. And I'm looking forward to Robert's birthday. Hopefully, he will want to spend the day with me. And for those of you that are curious, he will be 37. One of my coworkers feel that is a little old and the other one said, "That just means he'll die faster. That's all." That is so comforting. :)

Now I have to finish my shrimp cocktail and get back to my 10,000 e-mails. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home