My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Friday!!!

It's now Friday and I feel like I have sooo much to do! Yesterday was okay. My coworkers are so hilarious. I made a comment about how much I love Tivo. Robert has it and I said, "Yeah, I almost just go over to his place just so I can use TiVo. It's so awesome." And Shaina said, "Yeah, that's why you go over there. . . for the TiVo." I swear, I started blushing so shard and I never blush. Too funny. When I got off work, I discovered I had gotten a voice mail from Robert, which I found weird since he never calls me during the day (he knows my work schedule). Turns out, he found out he needs back surgery and he called to tell me. Ouch. I called and left a message, then headed to class.

Usually, I love class. The Professor is very funny and very interesting. However, tonight class just dragged on. I swear, he didn't talk about anything that was of relevance. Well, I guess that wasn't completely true. We did discuss the interviews that we have to videotape. Oh boy. I can't wait. I have to interview Dwight, the guy that I work with. He graciously volunteered. I'm going to learn so much about him. But I am so nervous about presenting the tape to class. And we have a midterm on Tuesday. Seriously. . . who schedules a midterm the day after Memorial Day?? AND it's Robert's birthday. This weekend is going to be so stressful. But I don't think the midterm is going to be too bad. Finally, class ended. I called Robert again. Again, his voice mail picked up. Okay, so I thought he wanted to talk to me. What's up with that?? Then, Kim called a little later and we chatted for the first time in a while and then I talked with Luke. I love talking to Luke. He's fabulous. I can't wait to go to Rochester and officially name his bird Cindy. Hehe. Then I called my other friend Alvin and wished him a Happy Birthday. We hadn't talked in so long that he barely even knew about Robert. He said that if Robert didn't treat me right, he would mess him up with Tae Kwon Do. Hehe. It was a busy night of phone calls. I was Miss Popular. I just wish I could have talked to my boyfriend. I'm just worried about him with this whole back thing.

So today's Friday and there is this idiot fugitive from Florida who has been on a construction crane refusing to get down for 39 hours and counting. I'm not exactly sure if he's threatening to jump or what the hell is problem is. Apparently, he's wanted for killing his ex-girlfriend in Tampa. Now, the police are trying to get him down by buzzing helicopters around him and playing loud music. Seriously, just shoot him down. I feel like I have a million things to do. We have over 10,000 e-mails in Carl's Jr. (literally), I have another work project to work on, I have to study for a midterm, I have to learn how to say Happy Birthday in German, and I have to find a good cake recipe so I can bake a cake. If anyone can help me out with the last two, that would be great. It's going to be a busy, busy weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

No can help. My cakes all seem to collapse in the middle. So unless you want to serve up a big donut to Robert, I am of no use to you.

May 27, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think a donut will do it. Besides. . . you're in ROCHESTER! And you're so pessimistic to say that because you can't help no one can help. I swear. But if you know anyone who knows any German, let me know.

May 27, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I didn't say no one can help! I said "No can help" as in "No can do"

Sheesh. :)

And how is me being in Rochacha have anything to do with recipes?

May 27, 2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

My bad. . . I misread. Reading thousands of Paris Hilton e-mail complaints all day will do that to a person. And I needed help actually baking the cake so ou can't do that if you're in Rochester. So THERE!

May 27, 2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home