My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Who said I'm not an optimist??

Okay, so I'll try to make this short and sweet. Here are a couple things of note.

1) Never, ever, ever get a loaner car from a dealership without a CD player. I don't care what anyone says. . . they are ESSENTIAL. They are more essential than seatbelts or airbags even. My hour commute was spent pressing dial after dial after dial in the vain hope of finding music. I would find a song and then a commercial would come on or they would start speaking and they would NOT SHUT UP! Oh well. . . at least by index finger got a good workout, right?

2) I am extremely sick of Paris Hilton. Not just a littls sick, mind you. I mean, if I ever met this chick, I would kick her in the head. She has this commercial with two of our clients. For those of you that are interested in seeing the extended version, as well as behind the scenes clips, you can at www.hardees.com. And our customers are outraged. One of our clients hasn't actually started airing the commercial yet, but the one who has aired it has. . . (are you ready for this?) 2,800 e-mails right now. Yes, that's right. You heard me correctly. Of course, there's something wrong with the website and we are receiving duplicates, so at the VERY least, we have between 1400 and 2000 e-mails between Friday and today and 90% of those are complaints about that commercial. But hey, it keeps me busy and it also means that pretty soon, my managers are bound to be asking for overtime, right? Hey, who says I'm not an optimist. Oh, that's right. . . Robert. Whatever.

Other than that, my day is good. Treated myself to a fattening Chicken Biscuit from Chick-fil-A. Hey, my desk drawer was out of cereal and I didn't have time to buy any more. Yes, my desk is very much like a grocery store. I now have to work on a big project for Sonic (another client) and then off to class tonight. I love this class! Who says I always complain? Oh that's right. . . Robert. Haha. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home