My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Not enough hours in the day

Just because it's 90 degrees outside, does it really have to be 20 degrees inside this tiny little office? Yes, yes it does. Every damn day. You would think I would be able to put my jacket into hibernation for the winter, but nope. It comes with me to work every day where I am shivering in my little cubicle all the day long. I fell asleep this morning in the middle of sending Luke an e-mail. Do you think that's a sign that I'm a little tired? I should really start trying to get to bed earlier. It's a wasted effort though because I always have way too much to do.

Last night was fun. Class only lasted an hour (as opposed to 3). He told us what was going to be on the final (which isn't much) and I found out I got a 97 on my video interview. Woo-hoo! Since we got out early, I was able to go get my migraine medications refilled. That was a nice $50 well spent. Anything to keep my roller coaster disease away, right? Then I went home and spent an hour trying to download my pictures off of my digital camera. That's right. . . an hour. First, it took my computer about a million tries to recognize my USB cord that was plugged in. Then it kept freezing up before it could download. I swear, I hate my computer. I think I may have to uninstall the software and reinstall it or something. I just want my Rochester pictures and my pictures of me from my birthday off of there already. Luke said that I looked like the chick from The Alias. Yeah, she's hot. Maybe there's a virus on my computer or something. I finally gave up trying to do it. I did install a program on my computer to create my genogram for my class. That ought to be fun. I'll do that sometime this weekend in between Gay Pride and spending time with Seth. Oy, so much to do. . . so little time.

Tonight leaves no room to study or work either. A bunch of us from work are going out to dinner at PF Chang's, this Chinese restaurant after everyone gets off. I probably won't get home till late since we're not even meeting until 8. But I did research their nutritional information to try to find something as low in fat as I could get. I seriously have to stop eating so much crap. And with Seth coming over this weekend, I'm going to be getting my fill of junk food with him. Hopefully I'll get to see Robert soon. He called on Wednesday and said that a friend was staying with him until Sunday because he got kicked out of his place so he was going to be tied up. He wants me to call him soon so that we can try to figure something out about getting together. Oh well. I'm even busier than he is, so I really don't mind. I wonder if he's thinking about me at all. . . . I'm so silly. This is going to be a very long day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Sounds like you're keeping plenty busy. Been busy myself today. I will tell you about it later.

June 24, 2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home