My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been tagged

I have just been tagged by my good friend Luke, so here are a few things about me:

4 jobs you have had:

1. telemarketer (really, I have such respect for those people)
2. secretary
3. customer service representative (for Alltel, a phone company, and for Coca-Cola)
4. cashier at K-Mart

4 movies you could watch over and over:

1. Chicago
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Bring it On
4. Runaway Bride

4 places you have lived:

1. Winder, GA (house where I grew up)
2. Cornelia, GA (apartment with Kim)
3. Rochester, NY
4. Monroe, GA (living currently)

4 TV shows you love to watch (like Luke, this was tough because there are just so many):

1. Simpsons
2. Will and Grace
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 Favorite Books:

1. My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews
2. She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
3. and 4. - I have read so many books throughout my lifetime and I can't possibly list any more. This question is like, "Which child do you like best?"

4 places you have been on vacation:

1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Rochester, NY
3. Disneyland (such a BLAST)
4. Washington, D.C. (does it really count as a vacation if I was only there for 2 days for a wedding? whatever. . . I had fun)

4 websites you visit daily:

1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.ebay.com
3. www.lifetimetv.com (sorry, I like playing their games. they are adddictive)
4. www.argosyu.edu (my school)

4 favorite foods:

1. anything Mexican
2. Dim Sum
3. Yogurt Burst Cheerios (but I have really grown quite fond of cereal lately)
4. cheesecake

4 places you would rather be right now:

1. Grand Bahamas (3 1/2 months and counting)
2. Los Angeles
3. Rochester, NY (yeah he town might not be much, but there are a few good people up there. And of course there is the newly opened Golden Port! God how I miss it)
4. Washington, D.C. (yeah I kind of miss Laura. . . and I really haven't spent that much time in that city)

I'm not really going to tag anybody because I'm not really sure who reads my blog on a daily basis. I don't have a blog stalker program like Luke. :) Luke is the only one I know for sure reads it regularly and he's already done this. I'm just going to say that for whoever reads this. . . consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

No, I'm not her boyfriend. All my close friends are girls.. even Jake. ;) I just have more in common with them. ANYWAY.. thanks for doing the survey!

I can't wait to come to Atlanta! And the fact that you LOVE Mexican Food! I can't wait.

January 24, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I can't wait to read your answers. I have started reading your blog and it is interesting. I like that you just say whatever you want without censoring yourself.

No, that question isn't too personal for blog friends. Luke isn't my boyfriend. We're just really good friends who went to school together. Feel free to ask me anything youu want. I'm pretty much an open book. :)

January 24, 2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home