My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Drama, drama

So apparently, Kim's asshole of an ex-boyfriend somehow found out my blog address and has been reading it for some time. Now he's going to use certain things that I've said about Kim against her. Whatever. He doesn't have a chance. He has done so much to Kim in the past that there is no way no one would give those kids to him. I was a little creeped out that he has been reading my blog. I think I know how he found out I even had one, but that's beside the point. If he finds my life so fascinating that he has to know what's going on, then that's his business. Dave is just a controlling asshole who doesn't care about anyone but himself. If he really thinks this crap is going to get her back, he's even stupider than I thought. But she says she's not going to go back to him.

Anyway, big news. My sister's wedding is off. Not really a surprise. She broke up with the guy. I didn't expect it to last, but I guess I did expect them to at least have a wedding. She got into a big fight with her future mother-in-law and I guess her fiancee didn't make her apologize to my sister. So that's the end of that. Frankly, I think that's kind of a stupid reason to break up with someone if you're really in love. But let's face it, they have only been together for about two months so it wasn't really love. I'm thinking there were deeper issues. I think that my sister did not want my mom to move out (which she was going to do after the wedding) because that would mean my sister would be pretty much on her own financially. Now that the wedding is off, Jenifer probably doesn't have to worry about that. Maybe it was subconscious or maybe it was a conscious thing. Who knows? I just think that may have played a part in it. I'm just a psych major so I'm always psychoanalyzing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Seems very draining. I hope it all works out for the best. :)

November 03, 2005 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home