My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Busy, busy, busy,

I know it's been a while since my last post and I'm sorry. I've been so crazed with classes and working for my dad. I've also gotten addicted to the Will and Grace trivia game that's on the lifetime website. I know it seems stupid, but it's fun and I've gotten good at it. I've worked my way up from #5 to 2nd place. Woo-hoo! Believe me, that took a lot of hard work. Whatever, it took my mind off of stuff. My depression is better since I am keeping myself busy although I still have a small case of insomnia. So I am tired a lot. I've been trying to exercise a lot more. Last week, I was exercising like a fool. This week, I've been slacking a little bit because I've been so busy. School has been going okay although I really don't like my professor. She's nice enough. She's just so boring and she rambles so much. I hate that. But I did get an A on that take home exam that I was stressing out about. Woo-hoo! I was very excited about that. I have a presentation next week that I'm a little worried about. But I'm sure I'll be fine. And thank goodness the class will be over in about two weeks.

Right now, I am packing for Laura's wedding in D.C. I am so excited. Tomorrow is going to be so busy considering the fact that I have yet another doctor's appointment right before I have to leave for the airport. I really don't know how many more of these treatments I'm going to have to have, but I hope it ends soon. I'm just looking forward to seeing my favorite Laura and my favorite Luke finally tie the knot. Yay for them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! We are tying the knot. Good thing Luke was a Boy Scout. . . ;-)

October 14, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on the A! Yay for A!

Really pleased to hear that the depression is getting better for you. It's no wonder you're so tired with everything you're doing. I'd be stuffed completely!

Have a great time at Laura and Luke's wedding...always a warm and fuzzy feeling!

October 16, 2005 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home