My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Phone Actress Job - Day One

I started my phone actress job today. I'm actually working as I write this. Well. . . not literally. But I am "logged in" to the phone lines and I'm just waiting for my next phone call. I've had a lot of good phone calls tonight. And ig you're wandering what good means, it means that I've managed to keep them on the line for longer than 7 minutes. A couple of calls even lasted for ten minutes. Woo hoo. I recorded my greeting and I was very sexy. I do have a great phone voice. I had forgotten how disrespectful men could be though. I mean, when the call is basically done I wish they would at least say goodbye. Most of them just hang up, so I don't even know that they're gone until I hear dead space. Don't they realize that there is a person on the other end of the phone? Oy. Oh well, extra money hopefully. If I make my quota of calls. . . and keep all the guys on the phone long enough. I actually just got off the phone with a guy where I forgot his name. Oops. I was doing my thing and all the names just run together, so I forgot it. Luckily, the call ended about thirty seconds later so it didn't matter.

I spoke to the woman from Partnership Against Domestic Violence today. I go to training on September 10th and I'm going to start volunteering right away after that. I'm excited about that.

Other than working as a phone actress yet again, my day has been pretty uneventful. My life is so boring right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home