My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Productivity is great

Yesterday was quite a productive day for me. I actually got about ten hours of sleep, so I must have been exhausted. Since I was so rested, I was ready to do what needed to be done. I managed to finish my family tree which was a daunting task. My family has a lot of marriages and remarriages and stepchildren and blah, blah, blah. Then I got to show all the hate and negative emotional relationships that are in my family. That was fun. Turns out, it's all on my mom's side of the family. Ha.

After that, I spent a good portion of the day cleaning. It's not that my place was particularly messy. . . . I was just procrastinating from studying from my final. Hehe. But at least I did get a lot of "spring cleaning" done, even though it was a little late. Then I actually did a little work out. Actually. . . it wasn't that long of a work out, but it was exhausting. I did my Pilates aerobic workout video, which I hadn't done in a while because I've been going to the gym for all my work outs. It was 40 minutes and quite invorigating. . . or torture. Whatever you want to call it. It made me feel really good though to work up a good sweat.

For the rest of the day, I watched some mindless TV and I did get some studying done for my final. I'm not really that worried about it. Most of it's going to be common sense, I think. It'll be fine, I'm sure. And I have an A in the class so far. Anyway, of course Robert did not call me. Big surprise. Actually, I guess it kind of was. I refused to call him. I'm done reminding him that I exist. I was very depressed and went to bed around 10:30.

Last night was the most restless night's sleep ever. I woke up around 2:30 and basically tossed and turned until 5:00. I think I may have dozed off for about half an hour, but the sleep wasn't very deep. I was going to go to work, but the shakiness in the tire kind of scared me. I know Seth said that it might smooth itself out, but since I have so many miles to drive I don't want to take the chance that something might happen. So I decided to call in to work and take my car to a tire place later and let them check on it. I did go back to bed and managed to get a few hours of sleep. I think I'm going to call Robert soon and see what his excuse is for not calling me. I really have to have a serious discussion with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Keep your chin up. We all love you. :)

June 28, 2005 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home