My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Quest

I am on a quest. I am on a quest for a certain beverage. Caffeine free Diet Mountain Dew, to be exact. Yes, I know it sounds like a girly drink and I don't care. I am off caffeine and this is the only diet drink I have ever tasted that doesn't leave a horrible taste in my mouth. I have searched high and low and still am unable to find it. If anyone out there can find it, I would sell my mother for a case of the stuff. Granted, I don't like my mother but that's beside the point.

Last night, the Atlanta Thrashers played a thrilling game against the Pittsburgh Penguins that went into overtime and unfortunately, the Thrashers did lose. I'm talking hockey people. I am a hockey maniac. Also at last night's game, Boy Wonder and I became engaged to be engaged. I think the only thing that means is that he hasn't bought me a ring yet, but when the time comes, he does not have to worry about my answer. Like he had to worry anyway. I'm not really one of those women who are sitting around waiting for the ring. I'm not sweating it. I don't want to get married until after I graduate anyway and I graduate in exactly one year (YAY!!!!). I'll get a ring sometime next year, I'm sure.

Can I just say that I am thrilled that I will be graduating in a year?? 10 months of an internship that I'll be starting in January, a couple more classes, two licensing exams, and then I'll be done. Whew.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Congrats on everything.. :)

December 12, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

I'm still looking for Diew CF Dew!

December 13, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You are the best! Thanks Luke!

December 13, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

I can't say I'm the hugest (not a word, right?) hockey fan. But I can relate, cuz I love sports in general and baseball especially!

PS...Wanted to let you know I'm back in action. The blog is up.

December 14, 2006 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the engagement to be engaged! I am really glad you and Wonder Bread are so happy! Love ya, Uno!

December 14, 2006 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home