My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What the hell am I doing here?

After my double this weekend at the shelter (yes I worked 16 hours), you would think I would be tired. Ha. An invitation by Kim to see a movie and I was turning right back around to see some "eye" movie. It's official title? The Hills have Eyes. I had never heard of it. I was a little afraid that I would fall asleep during the movie, but not likely. Not after the sugared donut holes Kim and I had at Jillian's (sooo good and sooo bad for you at the same time). And seriously, who the hell could fall asleep during that movie. It was intense, weird, gory, bloody, and unnecessarily violent. In short, I loved it.

Two days since my unnecessary binge on donut holes, nachos, buffalo wings, and potato skins. No lectures, please. I'm just lucky the chocolate didn't cause a migraine. The past two days have been filled with grueling workouts and eating healthy. I feel very good about it. Now if only I can keep this up, maybe I can lose at least 15 pounds by the time Kim and I go on our trip. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

You can do it! Put your back in to it!

March 14, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Woohoo! Go, go, go, go.

I can't say anything. I have had a four month binge, I am sure.

March 14, 2006 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home