My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Sweetest Thing

Is there any sweeter feeling in the world than crawling into your nice, warm, cozy bed after working an overnight shift? I think not. And I'm sure that my bed will feel so incredibly good today since I am working a double. That's right, I came into work at 11pm last night and I'm not leaving until 3 this afternoon. Oh my bed is going to feel oh so incredible. . . *sigh.*

Mental note: after working an overnight shift, turn cell phone off! Some people don't realize that 11 in the morning or even 2 in the afternoon is the middle of the night for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

lol. I grew up with a dad that works nights. Sometimes we would get in trouble for playing too loud.

March 14, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home