My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Simpsons

My faith in The Simpsons has been restored. . . for this week. I was beginning to think that Luke was right in the fact that this show had gone downhill. This disturbed me because it is one of my favorite shows. What disturbed me more was the fact that the past two episodes didn't even make me laugh very much. Halfway through the episodes, I found myself thinking: "Who the hell cares?" Cut to me pressing the delete button on my DVR. But tonight's episode was actually FUNNY. It really is the little things. Now if only they could keep this up, I would be ever so happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I stopped watching many moons ago, because every episode seemed to be the same.

March 20, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

You were so right! This week's episode was awesome. Jake and I laughed hard through the whole thing.

I loved the tunnel of abstinence. Haha.

March 21, 2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home