My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Friday, January 27, 2006

from A to Z

I stole this off someone else's blog because I thought it was pretty cool. I love spending my time answering mindless questions. I know, I know. . . I should do my damn paper already. Don't worry, I'm almost done with the rough draft. I promise!

A - Age you got your first Kiss: don't even remember; it was so long ago and I don't think it was very good because the memory is very fuzzy. Besides, I've kissed so many guys since then who are much better kissers
B - Band listening to right now: nothing right now, but in my car I have Pussycat Dolls. I'm addicted to their CD. I also have the Rent soundtrack. I love the movie and the music
C- Crush: none at the moment
D- Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea usually, but alas the caffeine is bad for my migraines. . . so I usually stick to water or Sprite
E - Easiest person: ha. That would be me. . . I've been way too easy, but I intend to change that.
F - Favorite band at the moment: Pussycat Dolls totally
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: such a hard choice as I like them both. I like the gummy bears though because I like biting the heads off the cute little bears. Haha. . . I'm so evil
H - Holiday: the Thanksgiving that I spent with Dos in Rochester in '02. It was fun eating turkey and pie at Perkins. Who needs family really?
I - Instruments: I played the flute for a year when I was in fifth grade, but I had no motivation to practice. I've always wanted to learn the piano though.
J - Juice: orange
K-Kids: want to adopt, not give birth. And please don't give me that tired line, "Why don't you want any of your own?" That's just stupid.
L - Longest car ride ever: Kim and I driving from Georgia to Rochester. . . and back again.
M - Major: Psychology
N - Nicknames: Reuder (don't ask), Cindy, Uno, Cindy #1, Cindy-Loo (don't ever call me that if you want to live), Cindy baby (compliments of my mother)
O - One wish: right now, it's to finish this damn Ethics paper (almost done!)
P - Phobia[s]: heights and escalators
Q - Quote: "The race is not given to the swift or the brave, but to those who endure to the very end." - unknown
R - Reason to smile: thought of graduation, traveling (to anywhere really), spending time with my friends
S - Song you sang last: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. It's a fabulous song and I wish I had that CD
T - Time you woke up [today]: 7:00
U - Unknown fact about me: if you read my blog, you pretty much know everything about me. If there's anything I haven't shared, just let me keep that one, okay?
V - Vegetable you hate: Beans. I don't care what kind they are; if they're in the bean family, I detest them. Of course, I do like chili. Huh. Weird
W - Worst thing to have happened to you: I guess this is the unknown fact about me. I've had lots of bad things happen to me, but my close friends know the worst one. But I've managed to put it behind me.
X-rays you've had: Well, I had MRIs done on my head before they diagnosed me with migraines (they thought I had a tumor); I also had an X-ray done on my knee after I dislocated it doing yoga over a year ago. Ugh, so painful
Y - Yummy food: anything spicy and Sonic chili cheeseburgers and their orange cream shake; yeah, I've had a craving for Sonic for weeks. I'm really sorry to those of you who have never experienced it
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

I don't usually tag people, but I guess I will this time:

Luke (just because I felt like it and you recently tagged me. Isn't it fun?)
Effin Nobody (really curious to know more about you and your answers to these things are great)

Anyone else who wants to steal this, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home