My Photo
Name:
Location: Naples, Italy

Living in Italy with my husband, who is a civilian employee of the US Navy. I am addicted to books!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Abigail

My sister had a small scare with the new baby. Abigail had to be rushed to another hospital to go to neonatal intensive care yesterday. Her heart rate had dropped, she was having trouble breathing, and she had a lot of fluid in her lungs. We were really worried for a little while, but I think she's going to be okay. Thank goodness. My sister has decided to blame the hospital that she gave birth in. Granted, it is a small hospital, but the hospital wasn't to blame for Abigail being sick. Maybe (just maybe), it has something to do with the fact that my sister smoked for the entire time that she was pregnant. Apparently, one thing has nothing to do with the other. At least the baby is going to be okay. The pediatrician is supposed to tell them exactly what's going on with the baby today. Now Jenifer says she's going to quit, but whatever. That's crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home